Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
Interlibrary Loan is a service that supplements our Library's collections by providing access to materials owned by other libraries across the country. If you are a Randolph-Macon College student, faculty or staff member, the library can obtain copies of journal articles and borrow books and other materials from another library. Please note: You must request a renewal of your ILL books by logging directly into your TIPASA account.
Below is a list of the most frequently asked questions about our interlibrary loan (ILL) service:
- How do I request an article or book using interlibrary loan?
- How quickly can I get materials through interlibrary loan?
- What kinds of materials can I request?
- How much does interlibrary loan cost?
- How will I know when my interlibrary loan item has arrived?
- How long can I keep an interlibrary loan item?
- How do I return interlibrary loan materials?