Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Using the library
- If you need to check out a book, or watch a DVD for class, you'll need either your student ID or another form of picture ID. It will help if you know your student number too.
- If you need to read an article, check a database or stream a film:
- on campus and on the wifi or ethernet, nothing's needed from you.
- off campus, you will be asked to sign in with your R-MC user name and password (same as your email/Canvas). Once signed in, you won't have to again until you close your browser.
- To enter the building (check the hours here), you need to bring your fob. You will also need it to get into the Werner Pavilion after hours. Don't forget your mask!
- To use Special Collections or the Archives, you will need to let us know ahead of time. Please contact either Laurie Preston or Katie Hall.