Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What do we have?
In this building, we have all the things(resources) you will need for both your classwork and a little fun.
- Physical books
- Magazines and Journals
- R-MC Archives and several Special Collections
- Computers with specialized software like SPSS, Matlab and Meshmixer
As well as:
- DVD's and CD's
- Video cameras (small, large and even 4K!)
- Still cameras (small and SLR)
- Sound recording equipment
- 3D Printing opportunities
All the software!
Previously mentioned was specialized software, here's a list of what the library has on our media machines:
-Adobe Creative Cloud including:
- Acrobat XI Pro
- After Effects
Edit images or film, create math models or 3D designs, or work with statistics. We're here to support your work.